The Berks Family Business Alliance (Berks FBA), a special program of the Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA), is a leading resource in Berks County serving family owned and closely held businesses of all sizes. FBA also serves small business needs. There are no fees for membership, but GRCA members receive discounted ticket prices, invitations to more events, and most importantly – access to the professionally facilitated Peer Groups.
Berks FBA provides diverse programming and numerous interactive opportunities to local businesses. In addition to a full slate of professionally facilitated programs on traditional business topics, we explore the unique challenges that are faced by family business owners and their employees. The generous Sponsors of our programming are our Subject Matter Experts and offer their expertise to see your business grow and succeed.
Membership is open to all Berks County family-owned and closely held businesses and their employees! It’s very easy to join. Fill out the form below.
Our Mission is to provide resources and support for family And Closely held businesses.
Join Berks Family Business Alliance
FBA Advisory Council
- Daniel Becker – Kozloff Stoudt Attorneys
- Nick Bentley – American Polarizers
- Harry Ciavarella – M&T Bank
- Laurel Cline – Herbein I Mosteller HR Solutions
- Stephanie Delibertis – American Crane & Equipment Co.
- Maureen Dolan – Dolan Construction
- Steve Essig – Paul W. Essig, Inc.
- Mike Koch – RKL LLC
- Tom Newmaster – FORCEpkg
- Delise Ottero – Kozloff Stoudt Attorneys
- Laurie Peer – RKL LLP
- Dave Roland – Truist
- Don Schalk – Alvernia University
- Jay Wagner – The Stevens & Lee Companies