We are here to set businesses up for success! The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA) works to bring the necessary tools and resources to the table to help companies locate or grow their business. Whether a company is seeking information to better understand its customer, looking for a property to accommodate relocation or expansion or requires assistance with financing opportunities, our team has the resources to make it happen. The results bring jobs and growth to our region.
Through our economic development team’s efforts, we are fostering a vibrant business climate and working to connect top quality employees with growing companies.
As an organization we have a variety of tools and resources that include:
- Certified economic development organization (CEDO) for Berks County, enabling the organization to access PA Department of Community & Economic Development funding programs
- Federal and State designated Certified Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
- The coordinator of the Keystone Opportunity Zone, Keystone Innovation Zone and Greater Reading Enterprise Zone – learn more about these zones
- The administrator of Foreign Trade Zone 147
- Partner in Southeast PREP region through the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Commitment and investment in data research tools to support and respond to inquiries for relocations and expansion. One of those key tools for understanding the Greater Reading commercial and industrial real estate market is maintaining a database of available properties – GreaterReadingsites.com.
To learn more about Greater Reading, PA real estate opportunities, workforce, and the lower cost of doing business in our community, visit MeetGreaterReading.org
“Our involvement with the GRCA has been vital to our ability to establish business relationships — and we strongly believe in its mission to encourage business attraction, business expansion, job creation and business investment throughout Berks County.”