Starting a successful business can be one of the most rewarding things in life. Unfortunately, statistics show that a high percentage of small businesses fail every year. Through proper planning, preparation and guidance, many common pitfalls can be avoided.
The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (GRCA) is dedicated to supporting and promoting small business, helping make businesses successful. We offer resources to assist along the path of turning entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
Resources for Small Businesses
GRCA is committed to helping existing small businesses grow and be successful.
GRCA offers training and seminars geared to meet the needs of small businesses. We offer education in areas such as: management, sales, marketing and finance. GRCA members enjoy 25% off all training costs. Contact Mark Dolinski, VP of Training & Professional Development Training.
Check back soon about the return of Coffee & Convos. Or visit the events calendar to find other networking events.
Details coming soon.
Resources for Starting a Business
GRCA connects small businesses with the experts by partnering with organizations. These organizations have expertise in different areas related to starting and running a successful small business.
- SCORE – Find a Mentor | SCORE
- Berks LaunchBox – Space & resources for budding entrepreneurs. (psu.edu)
- Kutztown University Small Businesses Development Center (KUSBDC) – Free Small Business Consulting with Pennsylvania SBDC (pasbdc.org)
- O’Pake Institute at Alvernia University – O’Pake Institute (alvernia.edu)
- Community First Fund – Community First Fund – A CDFI Creating Opportunity. Transforming Communities.
- Pennsylvania Association of Chamber Professionals – Go-to source for chamber industry information
- Small Business Administration (SBA) – Small Business Administration (sba.gov)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Small Business – Small Business OnDemand | U.S. Chamber of Commerce (uschamber.com)