Forms & Reports for the Berks CD Office

These forms have moved as of 2007.

As of April 2, 2007, HUTD status report filing forms have moved to the Berks County site.

  • Simply visit .
  • Choose Community Development from the County Department pull down menu. berks site


  • Then click Forms at the bottom of the Community Development page
  • Community Development County of Berks